September 16, 2011

Day 16 - Reflection

I don't have a lot to report to you today - only that it was a busy day, with a non-exciting menu and no pictures to share.  

What I do have to share for inspiration is this: my sweet gal Kayce who posted about hitting a rough spot this week...you can read that HERE.  I will tell you that it really, really touched my heart to hear what she had to say about her family kind of turning a corner in the challenge.  And her blog and family are just beautiful!

Otherwise, this is all you get today out of me...sorry, but the old girl is tired.

Kiss kiss...

Day 16 Menu:

Breakfast:  Cereal.  I know.  So original.

Lunch:  Just another one of those amazing sandwiches you saw in yesterday's post.  SO delish, I could hardly keep myself from the "scarf" maneuver.  There, I said it.

Dinner: Spaghetti and Kit Kat.  Errm....I mean, Spaghetti.  The uh, Kit Kat was...just a minute ago.  What?  I never said we eat healthy.  I said we eat at home.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :