May 6, 2008

A Request

Friends, if you pray and you love Fur-Babies - would you please send up a prayer for our little Kaleigh. She became quite ill over the last two days and we are not sure what has happened. She is in the safe care of our vet at the moment, but her symptoms are not lending to a good outcome. We are quite worried and cannot bear the thought of having to part with her at only 6 years old. She is very, very dear to us in more ways that I could begin to list. She is sweet, fun loving, and has always been a tremendous blessing to us. Our family would be devastated without her. Thanks for remembering her today...

5 comments :

Briana's Mom said...

I am praying for your fur baby right now...

Sending good thoughts...

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! My heart hurts right now Christie! Cannot even imagine how you are feeling honey! Our thoughts are with you and sending up good energy for your sweet baby.

Love deany

Kim said...

I will be praying for her.. I know how your furbabies are just like our children.. it is the hardest thing to see them sick..
HUGS to you my friend..

Erin said...

Please, please, please let us know what you find out. We are praying over here at Casa M. Love you.

Kayce said...

Oh Christie...many prayers, many prayers! Do keep us updated, please.

PS - Could you email me your address when you have a minute so I can send you something for Quint and for Keira. :)