May 6, 2008

Kaleigh Update

Kaleigh is back home with me. It's sad, my friends. Here she is just moments ago - trying to rest while Mommy puts a camera in her face. I didn't use a flash, so don't hate me completely.

Baby girl is really have a crappy day. It turns out - from what we can tell - that she has been digging and eating dirt in the backyard. Totally uncharacteristic of her. We don't know why she's doing it - but she has a tummy, bowel, and intestines full of it. No apparent intestinal blockage and no GDV (thank you Lord) but just a really, really upset stomach and
some toxicity showing up in her liver. Not good - but could be TONS worse. We'll take it right now. She's under a very watchful eye - and she goes back in a couple days if there is no improvement.

We would covet your prayers at this time while we try to figure out what is happening to her and fix it quickly. We want to see her feeling well again by tomorrow and up and about!

Thanks so much...

4 comments :

Kim said...

Hope she feels better soon..
HUGS..

Robyn said...

Glad to at least know that the culprit is!!

Now let's get Kaleigh all fixed up and back to her loving self!!!

Love ya and thinking of you!

Kelly & Todd said...

Poor girl - I sure hope she feels better soon. Hang in there! I'll be thinking good thougths for all of you.

Kelly & Todd said...

Poor girl - I sure hope she feels better soon. Hang in there! I'll be thinking good thougths for all of you.