May 10, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

Because that's what you do a week before you get your child. You practice holding two - so that he seems light by comparison. Oh, and wrangling a three year old while you're juggling twins, just so having one will feel like a piece of cake. Don't think it works? Try it! Because of this new shock therapy, I am happy to join the ranks of the singletons. This multiple kids is tough work!

Thanks Laura, for letting me love on your little ones - they are among my favorite little people in the world...(but I'm glad I get to go home at the end...whew! how do you do it?!?)

5 comments :

Unknown said...

What a sweet photo. I am soooo excited for you

Briana's Mom said...

You look like a natural! Happy Mother's Day to you! I know it will be a fabulous one!

Norma said...

How's the dog???? I am desperate to know!!
Norma

Headmeister said...

You look like you've got everything totally under control, no sweat! Hey girl - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!