May 27, 2008

Guess who's coming home tomorrow?????

(Robyn here for one last post)

That's right Quint should be making his debut on Texas soil at 3:00pm (CST) tomorrow!!!! Oh yeah, I guess Christie and Anton are coming home too! We are so excited to see their newly expanded family in person. Don't worry all you blog readers I will be pressuring Christie to put up pictures of the little man at home ASAP!!!!

Their travels should have already started so please say a little prayer for them for safe travel and for Quint to be okay on the flights, and maybe no kids throwing a tantrum for 11 hours!!

Thanks for checking in!!

5 comments :

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!
I am sooo happy for them...
Can't wait to hear more about their amazing journey to QUINT...
Safe travels..
HUGS to you all..

Young Creations said...

I simply can not wait!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Christie, can't wait for you to get home with your little Quint! I know you have waited a long time for this, and I know you won't be disappointed. You have him, you're in the states, and so starts the most amazing adventure of your life!!
I love you

Anonymous said...

Christie and Anton - Congrats on your WONDERFUL news. Your son is beautiful and you have been truly blessed! I hope you had a safe trip home and welcome back!

Vicki, Kent and Kyle Smith

Stephanie said...

You guys are in my prayers as you travel. Safe journey to the three of you!!! I can't wait to see more of your sweet guy in pictures!!!