July 6, 2011

I can’t tell you why…

but there is something about this place…

IMG_4186

IMG_4137

and the minute we arrive – truly…those first moments when we’re driving on the windy path to La Cabin – I can feel it.

I can feel the unwind start happening.  I can feel the “aaaahhhh” of my shoulders and the “sigggghhhh” escape my chest. 

And I can start to sense that it’s going to go by way too fast…

So we didn’t waste a moment.  After our hugs and our hellos and our unpacking – we ate a delicious lunch ready and waiting for us…

Then we changed clothes and off we went…not a moment too soon!
IMG_4113

IMG_4138 
IMG_4125

Later we relaxed – something I think we’ll be perfecting over the next few days…

IMG_4174

And we played and relaxed some more

   IMG_4269   IMG_4217
  IMG_4211

AB and Mom B got to work in the kitchen – not missing a beat and creating such a lovely dinner, I was sad it was over…Salmon, Wild Rice, Farm Fresh veggies, and COLD watermelon.  I die.
IMG_4160 
IMG_4178

And friends, I am so anxious for that beautiful first cup of coffee in the morning, 
with only the deer – the mountains – and the glory of the forest around me. 

IMG_4249

Ok, and two toddlers.

Bliss.