August 31, 2009

Little Boys Who Grow Up










And it's not like it's a bad thing...he just didn't need his momma to help him get up there and go down the slide.  Over and over again.

I remember when he did...





p.s. if you're toddler is potty training or getting ready to, or you just want to be prepared for that lovely blessed wonderful event to take place (smirk) - then you can visit the following Huggies link for a free DVD on potty training!

http://www.pull-ups.com/na/special_offers.aspx

5 comments :

Kim said...

Watch out before you know it he won't even want to play on the swingset..
They grow up soo fast..
He looks sooo little ..
Have a great week.
Hugs.

Unknown said...

love these pics..You are sooo great at capturing memories

frogglet said...

What a wonderfual accomplishment for him! He is getting to be such a big boy.

blissfully caffeinated said...

Awww, look at him go!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Awwww, so cute! They do grow up too fast. But have no fear, he will always need you. It just changes. I still get a little thrill when my oldest (15) asks my input or help with something. More cerebral, spiritual, relationship stuff than anything but a thrill nonetheless. He needs me! He needs me! He really needs me :)