February 14, 2008

Mmm, mmm, good...

I don't recommend stuff on here too often, but I just have to ask:

Have you all read this book?

I thought it was a teeny bopper book and at first glance that's what it seems - but oh contrare...it's mmm, mmm, good. If you like a little mystery, a lot of action and suspense and a big huge romance between a 100 year old vampire and a beautiful girl who is human - then seriously...

Run, don't walk people - that's all I can tell you....utterly deliciously addictive. And the good news is, it's a series and there are three more after it and a movie being filmed as we speak.

Oh my, so good. I promise you will not only love it, you will not be able to put it down.

5 comments :

Kim said...

Thanks for the recommendation....
I will look into it..
Have a WONDERFUL Weekend...

Stephanie said...

I will go check it out. I've never heard of it!

Elise said...

I have not read it yet but Hailey consumed it during her holiday break along with about 4 other books. She is ready to move onto the next two....I just don't want to get her distracted from her school work;)

I thought it was for teeny boppers too but now I might need to borrow it from her.

Stacey said...

Ok so I had to go right out and buy it. I am a sucker for a good vampire tale and this book was awsome. I could not put it down. I got it last night and after getting the kids to bed sat down to spend an hour or so reading. Next thing I know Randy is going to bed and then boom it was almost 2 in the morning and I am over half way done reading. I had to force my self to go to sleep. Then got up early this morning and finished it off. LOVED IT! Thanks for recomending it and I can not wait to get started on the next one.

Kelly & Todd said...

This was the BEST book I've read in a very long time. I couldn't believe how fast I was sucked into the story and how in a matter of 3 days I was able to read all 3 books. I just couldn't put them down. I'm on a serious vampire kick now and can't stop. I can't wait until the next book comes out. Can you tell that I loved this series???

Happy Reading :-)