July 4, 2006

Happy 4th of July



Just wanted to say Happy 4th to all my blogger peeps and a big warm "HELLO" from California. Anton and I are spending the day eating and gaining weight (it's the American way). Then it's off to an early start on the 5th to sqeeze into a tiny plane seat and fly home. We're really looking forward to sleeping in our own bed once again, and of course, to seeing our beloved pets. There's just no place like home, although we have enjoyed our time with family and friends immensly.

Hope everyone is having a great day celebrating our hard earned freedom! If you reading this blog, you have way too much time on your hands and not enough fireworks in your stockpile. Then again, I guess that says a lot about me, if I'm writing the blog...

Oh well, enough about me...let's talk about you! What do you think about me? Hahahaha....old joke my Dad used to tell...

See you next time from the great big wide and wonderful state of Texas!

No comments :