May 15, 2011

On Not Being Partial

IMG_2149

I’m not partial to adorable children.  Heck, I’m not even partial to children in general.  But these two?  Come on now…

IMG_2147

Fine, you tell me how to keep from being HEAD OVER HEALS and I’ll get right on that…

IMG_2153

Or wait?  Why fight a good thing??

IMG_2155

Aren’t they darling?!?!

IMG_2158

Until big brother tries to “choke” baby sister. 
Ahem. 
See, we’re just darling right up until that point.
And look at his face.
Seriously.
No regret.
More or less “get this, Mom!”
Don’t know whether to laugh or seek help.



** I may or may not love yellow and happy flowers in the Spring.  I'm neither confirming nor denying.  And I'm simply stating that it's highly possible that being that's it's Spring, I might not have been able to keep myself from a bloggy re-fresh to match my "rumored" love of yellow.   Yes.  Perhaps that's quite "possibly" what has happened over here at Bushel & A Peck.  Ahem.  I. Am. In. Love. with this one.  Can't help it.  No help for it.  Are you in the mood for a Spring Blog Makeover?  Come see me...