December 6, 2010

the perkiest party girl

I don't like to brag, unless it's about my kids.  Then?  It's off the chart bragging brags-alot.

A sweet friend e-mailed this to me today (thanks so much, Jenn!) - after spotting it in her e-mail.  I'm not on the mailing list, so I never got it.

I know we did the shoot.  I know they didn't get a lot of good pics from it.  And I kind of left it on the cutting room floor while assuming they were glad my clingy, whiny girl had left the building (after almost 1.5 hours of cajoling).  I forgot about it, really.  It was a bit of a miserable shoot and I assumed they had moved on or chosen someone else.

But no,....no they didn't


Proud of you perky party girl baby!  You rock Mama's world!

11 comments :

Emy said...

no way!!! so adorable!!!

Jen said...

Brag on! She is adorable!

Lacie said...

That is awesome! Priceless!

Jodee said...

Oh my word! That is the cutest picture ever!

Kim said...

OMW... she is toooo CUTE..
Love it..

Anonymous said...

Oh, those legs!!!!!

-Janine

Kimberley said...

Beyond Darling!

M3 said...

Awwwww!

Valerie said...

That expression is even cuter in person!

That is just her, no cajoling necessary. Fun loving, sweet hearted PARTY GIRL!

Love her and You.

V

Brandi said...

That is absolutely adorable. Obviously she did great!

The Gang's Momma! said...

OH MY WORD. Sweet mercy, she's adorable. What a shot - what a face. LOVE it, and am so glad that this came through. What a doll.