December 12, 2009

Sharing Joy



I'm still processing my last post - and the response I've received has been so kind, so supportive, so touching...it will need its own write up very soon.  Suffice it to say, I'm still very much on the same thought process and spending time trying to absorb many of the suggestions I received as well as continue to think positive thoughts and move forward. More on that later -

But for now, I simply must point you towards two other families who are IN China and about to meet their daughters for the first time tomorrow.

As friends of mine, I can tell you firsthand that these are wonderful, kind, giving and sweet people who are so very deserving of this life-changing amazing moment!

This is truly what it's all about - families coming together.  Children who have no hope one day, being united with the parents who will love them, nurture them, and give them a future the next day!  It's inspiring...what a difference a day makes.

Click each name to visit their sites and read about their adventure!






1 comment :

Kayce said...

Such joy going on over in China today!!