December 2, 2009

Pssst! You...yeah you...wanna hear a secret?



TODAY 
IS 
THE 
DAY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning:  Rambling Ahead.

Yes, I'm freaking out.  Yes, I might pass out.  Yes, I'm screaming inside while trying to remain relatively calm and not freak out my two year old.

This morning we woke up to snow covering everything...and with that my husband declared today to be a Christmas Miracle!  We're in Texas people...snow is like the holy grail around here.

Referrals are scheduled to arrive this afternoon.  *we think*

Once I have official words/information/details to share (yes, even small stuff because I'm so jittery I'll have to jot it down somewhere, so it might as well be here) I'll be posting it.  So I'll have ONE post throughout the day that I'll update and that will remain at the top of the blog.  Each time I update, I'll add the latest news to the top of that post with a time-stamp.  Until the official "picture post", which will be a post all unto itself.  Sound good?

Remember when this blog used to be called "The Adoption of Keira Joy"?  All my old-timers will recall.   But I digress...

Ok, get your refresh buttons ready!!





10 comments :

S.Wise said...

Giddy with excitement! Happy tears, the works!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!! I can't wait to FINALLY see your sweet Kiera!!! :)

Dawn and Dale said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This has been SUCH a long time coming!!! Can't wait to share in your big news today!!!!

Kelly & Todd said...

I can hardly wait for the updates to start coming in. I'll be stalking your blog all day long. I'm just soooo excited for you guys. I know I'll be a blubbering mess when you finally post Kiera's picture. I keep saying to myself "it's the most wonderful time of the year" and it truly is. Sending an early congratulations your way. Woo hoo!!!!!!!

-- kelly :-)

Mary said...

I've been following your blog for a LONG time! I am so excited for you all and wait with you!

Suz said...

I'VE GOT CHILLS!!!!!!! Can't wait to see her sweet face!!!!!!

Chris said...

Another longtime follower here! Congrats and can't wait for the next post!!!!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Oh my word. I've been trying to pace myself all morning, remembering that you are a few hours behind me. It's useless. I'm dying here. Can NOT WAIT to see an update. ANYthing. Something. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Brandi said...

I remember....and so happy that time has finally come. It's been a long road, but the end is near!
So happy for you! Can't wait to see her beautiful face!

Carrie said...

I'm holding my breath for you here.... Eeek!!!!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

So exciting! Congratulations!