August 1, 2007

Update from the Happiest Place on Earth

So, not much writing here, but below are some pics from the trip - having a great time and hating not having internet so I can keep up on all your blogs - guess I'll have my reading cut out for me on return! Back to D*sneyW*rld tomorrow and to the ocean on Friday. Can't wait! Today is a lazy "lay by the pool" day and I'm happy - my legs are toast after all day at the Magic K*ngdom and another at Univ*rsal Studios. I'm getting old!! You know how I know this? I was more excited to see the shows and sit down in the air-conditioned rooms than ride the rides. I do have an appreciation though for all the times my parents lugged us kids to Disn*y and wanted to see a show or sit-down and eat a meal. Man - sorry Mom, I totally get it now! Anyway, enjoy the pics!!


(slide-show moved to above post)

7 comments :

Robyn said...

So glad to finally see some pics!! You know I am so jealous over here in the Lone Star State. Don't forget to tell MM hi for me!! Have a safe trip home!!

Love ya!!

aimeeg said...

Looks like lots of fun! Enjoy!

4D said...

No matter the amount of walking, it is still the best place on Earth! (except China) Enjoy!

Keep smilin!

t~ said...

Have fun...which it looks like you are doing!

Kelley said...

So glad to hear from you and see your fun photos! I can't wait to get to WDW! Woot woot! Have a great rest of your trip and arrive home safely...we miss you!
K.

Catherine said...

Ooooo....I love Disney! So glad you're having such a great time!

Elise said...

Keep having fun and I love the shows now too...especially in the hot summer heat!