August 16, 2007

Three Little Words

3 Words Meme – You can only answer using three words…

Stolen, err…borrowed from Everyday Mommy….




1. Where is your cell phone? Sitting right here...
2. Your boyfriend? You mean husband?
3. Your hair? Blonde covered gray
4. Where is your father? He’s in California
5. Your favorite thing to do? Blog, Read, Games
6. Your dream last night? Can’t remember it.
7. Your dream car? The Honda Odyssey
8. The room you’re in? My little office
9. Who did you hang out with last night? Hubby, friends, animals
10. Your fears? Money to adopt
11. What are you good at? Singing, Writing, Gaming
12. Muffins? Blueberry, Banana, Chocolate
13. One of your wish list items? See number seven
14. The last thing you did? Eat my lunch
15. Your computer? Dell for me!
16. Your pet? Dogs and cat
17. You are wearing? Capri's, Chinese shirt
18. Your life? Dream come true.
19. Your mood? Hopeful, Calm, Happy
20. Missing? Cool autumn weather.
21. Your car? Little blue girl
22. What are you thinking about now? Money, Money, Money
23. Your work? It's neverending work
24. Your summer? Getting really hot
25. Your relationship status? Simply the best
26. Your favorite color(s)? Pink, Cream, Sage
27. When is the last time you cried? Friday, so sad…
28. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday I think
29. School? Oh, must I?
30. Favorite 90’s group? DC Talk, baby!

Now, I'm not going to tag any specific people, but if you'd like to play along - leave me a little comment letting me know, so that I can go read yours!

No comments :