August 6, 2007

A giftie!!!!

WOW! For the first time EVER I got a giftie from a fellow bloggie pal who I have never met and who out of the sheer and utter kindness of her heart sent me the most awesome package that she literally "hand-made" for me and my babies!

Today I received not one, not two, but THREE of the cutest, most adorable and soft, smell good little taggie blankies EVER!! Not only are there two baby girl blankies in both pastel pink and lavender - but there is also a DARLING baby blue blankie for a baby boy. You must, must, must visit KELLY at her blog and tell her how cute they are!!

Kelly, you are so sweet and thoughtful - this gift absolutely made my day and I was so humbled that you considered and included each of my babies that I'm longing and hoping for. This is the kind of stuff that re-assures my faith in people - good people do exist and it's so easy to forget that in the hustle and bustle of our lives. You asked for nothing in return, and have never even met me. Thank you for your kindness and for the TLC you put into these precious blankies. You are a dear, dear bloggy friend. Thank you so much! Please tell me if there is a way I can repay your kindness...

Can you stand how cute these are?!?!

7 comments :

Unknown said...

what a wonderful gift. They are too cute!

t~ said...

3 beautiful gifts!

Kim said...

Love the taggies..
Too cute..
Have a Great day.
Kim

Andrea said...

Such a nice gift! They are adorable.

Kelly & Todd said...

Oh Happy Day - I'm soooo glad that they arrived safely. It took me a little longer than I thought to get them in the mail (sorry), and I was worried that you wouldn't get them, or the envelope would arrive damaged. Thank goodness they made it safely.

I'm really glad that you like them. I had such a fun time making them. Here's hoping that ALL of your babies will soon be home to enjoy them.

Have a wonderful day!

Pug Mama said...

how very sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, your the "bomb" and I mean that in a good way. What a wonderful and thoughtful thing to do for someone you don't even know.
Christie, you are a fortunate one, to have so many wonderful friends, even ones you have never met. Your life is rich and will soon be very very full!! Can't wait!
Love you, your aunt, Deany