September 6, 2010

And the Winner is...





(trumpets sound the winners anthem...)




Congrats to The Gang's Momma for winning our Blog Makeover Contest, and she can thank AB for his random drawing skills.  We listed each contestant next to a number.  AB chose the number 6.  The number 6 belonged to The Gang's Momma.  So whahoo, yippee, and wooka wooka!!

For all those who entered and did not win, I thank you (bowing bowing bowing) and ask you to email me at bushelandapeck2@gmail.com so you can get a very special something that I have for you.

Now for the rest of you wonderful people following this blog - come on, you can't pass up a $45 blog makeover!!  Look  at all you get?!?


Did I mention that 30% of your order is going to Amazima Ministries for the month of September?!?  That's a good cause AND a blog makeover!

Place your order today!  My wait-list is starting to grow...



2 comments :

frogglet said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you do.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Oh my word. I rarely win anything of value. Thank you, AB, I knew there was something I liked about you. I mean, besides the fact that you sound to be a rockin' man of God, leading an amazing family seeking to do HIS will on the earth.

Suck up, much?! :)

Thanks so much. I'll be in touch. We just got home from a mini-vacay and are leaving again Wed. for our real thing vacay. Yes, AFTER school starts. Ugh.

But I will be in touch. I promise.

Thank you again. And again.