June 23, 2006

Say it ain't so...


WARNING: Too Much Info up ahead...stop now if you're T.M.I.'d out...


Oh man...does this picture not say it all? Let me just say - it's that time and I feel like I need to be in the fetal position under the desk with all lights and sound turned off, and a big warm comforter on top of me. Oh, and a heating pad..and a bottle of Aleve. Oh forget it! Just get me home and put me to bed. I'm in misery. I hate having to go to work when I feel like this. I'm no good to anyone and I'm just sitting here dreaming of going home and cocooning on my couch for about eight hours straight - so much so that I decided to write about it. How pathetic is that? I don't know about you, but when it's that time, I get very cranky and usually end up in quite a bit of pain and discomfort. It's been this way as long as I can remember - since I was twelve and...well, you know.

So I'm lamenting. See what I mean, when I said there would be stuff I just couldn't post on keirajoy.com? This is what I meant. Don't say I didn't warn ya...

Gulp...

1 comment :

Erin said...

Girl, I feel your pain. Well, not right now, but two weeks ago. Kelley and I will warn each other when it gets to be that time of the month so we won't get our feelings hurt by the other person. Sometimes it sucks being a woman....