February 22, 2010

Gettin to it

I know, I know.  It's taking me forever.  Ack.  You'll be happy to know (or maybe you're indifferent either way) that I am constricted by time and not words.  I'm pretty sure the words are there now, just not the time to write it all out yet.  

I'm thinking of starting a draft that I can work on a little bit at a time. and come back to through the day/night, etc.  Say, in between diapers and feedings and playtime, nap-time, snack-time, wrestle on the floor time, and, well let's face it, kissy face time.  Come on, wouldn't you play kiss-kiss with these cheeks?



Meanwhile, holy cute kids Batman!


Somebody help me.  These two are gonna overload the Mom "cute meter".  Am I biased?  (Sshhhh)

Keira is such a gentle and DELIGHTFUL baby...her smile would knock you over and pick you back you up.  Also, she snorts when she laughs, and if that wouldn't melt you then you could possibly be dead.  I'm just sayin'...

More to come



19 comments :

Kim said...

OMW... that is two pure CUTENESS...
Love it..
You are one LUCKY MOMMA..
Hugs..
have a great day..
love ya..

Pug Mama said...

is that last picture not the sweetest ever?!?!?!

frogglet said...

Cuteness overload!

Ani said...

Awwww, she's just the cutest chubbiest little thing! And Mr Q is definitely a heart breaker :-)

Anonymous said...

That pix of the two two together is adorable!

Kayce said...

OMY!!!! Pure cuteness for sure!!!!! Enjoy all the fantastic moments with your super cute babies!!

Joy said...

Okay, so technically I don't know you so I can say unbiasedly, "Dang! Those are some cute kids!" I wouldn't be able to resist those cheeks either.

julie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!
How cute are those kids?!!!!
The two of them together...do they love each other? It sure looks like it!
How IS Quint doing with the new "attention-getter"?

The Drinkwaters said...

I agree...holy cute kids Batman!

Valerie said...

Adorability to the MAX. Love the sibling shots. I wish there were more of those and less of the poking of eyes, pulling of the hair, and smacking on the back and that's just me and my husband ;-))

Those are the pictures you want to keep, the love is there in that moment.

Love Valerie

Eloise said...

Darling!

Mom said...

I am so glad I am related to those two absolutely beautiful children. WOW!!! I am one very proud grandma! I just can't wait until I am able to see Quint again and meet Keira for the first time! She DOES look so kissable, lovable and adorable Christie. Enjoy every minute you can!

Nanou Mimosa said...

Quel beau sourire ces deux petits enfants.

Anonymous said...

They are honestly two of the cutest kids I've ever seen!
Enjoy this precoius time!

Lisa V

Debra said...

Incredibly beautiful children!
Love how precious and tiny your daughter is and her huge smile.
You my dear are blessed!

Kristi said...

My cutie also has the same round cheeks & round little belly - love it!

Kristy said...

Oh Christie I am green with envy!!! They are perfect!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Kelly & Todd said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the two cuties. Thanks for sharing!

-- kelly :-)

Chalk Inscriptions said...

I wanted to share this story with you regarding Ethiopia and Drawn From Water. Take Care!

http://chalkinscriptions.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/africa-2-what-was-and-what-should-have-been/