October 17, 2011

Fun Stuff

You already know that I love blog design and I love changing the look here pretty much every couple months.  That's because it's my favorite little space on the web (being my own corner and all), and I like to keep it looking nice and tidy and in step with the seasons. 

We're only two weeks away from my November Design, and I am EXCITED!  Meanwhile, check out the two I just finished!  (click the image to see the full design)  I am LOVIN' this Fall look...


and these colors POP...love it!



Come see me if you're ready for your own fun fresh look!  Bushel & A Peck Designs

Woot woot!

1 comment :

Nila said...

Really great designs, Christie. You are so talented and I am so proud of you because of it. Makes me wish I had something to blog about. Oh well, it's fun just reading yours.
Love you sugar!!