June 23, 2011

I have a lot to say

…but I’m going to let two pictures say it for today.  Because we just returned from a whirlwind week long vacay to California and let’s just say that for two days we have been comatose.  Mostly.  We are WORN OUT – and I will attempt to tell all about it in the next couple days, but for now…we are napping and relaxing, unpacking (mostly) and recovering. 

We did and saw an awful lot – including a fabulous birthday party for Little Miss Keira (I have two toddlers now?  How did that happen?), an amazing trip to San Francisco, catching up with tons of family and friends, grilling out, staying up too late, eating too much, and soaking up the sunshine.  We had such a wonderful time that it was hard to say good-bye – but don’t feel too bad for us.  We’re heading to La Cabin in a couple weeks…and you all know how much I love me some La Cabin in La Woods.  I cannot wait to get there and enjoy the heck out of it.

Meanwhile, enjoy cuteness overload:

IMG_3560 - rev
IMG_3582-rev

Summer. Is. Here.

Yay!