December 8, 2007

This Little Piggy

I can't really explain it - so why try, right? All I can tell you is that when I picked up this little girl at a "Baby Petting Zoo", it was love at first sight. I told AB that I might need to have one someday...even though we all know they lose that je nois se quois the older they get...and even though I can readily admit we had, err...ham for breakfast this morning (don't hate me)...but I digress...

After being passed from hand to hand and squealing for all to hear, she fell right to sleep when I picked her up and cradled her. Lovin' me this little Miss Piggy...just as cute and sweet as she could be.

6 comments :

4D said...

Sweet.

Keep smilin!

Kayce said...

How cute!!

Kim said...

How cute...
Love it...

Suz said...

I want one too!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have to bow out on this one. I already have two at home and DO not need anymore. (grin, grin)

Mom

(but yes, they are adorable)

Anonymous said...

OH Christie, that is just adorable!! Don't get me started, I would have a little pig in a minute if I had the room. They make wonderful pets and are super smart. An old boyfriend of mine had one from that size to about 800 pounds or so. He would call him, his name was "Grunt", and Grunt would come running over to him just like a dog, cute cute cute!! Love me some piggies too!
deany