November 7, 2009

Let's play a game, shall we?



Ok, so speaking hypothetically, because we still know nothing about a cutoff - nothing about an exact "when" - and no news about matching families with babies having even started yet...

BUT, I feel that referrals will arrive sometime the week of the 16th.  Just my personal opinion based on nothing.  And if I'm right, then we'll (and I speak loosely to include all of you, my big blog family) see Keira's little face for the first time in less than two weeks.

Scream!  Sorry, but after 3 years, seven months, and some change since log in...sigh...you feel me on that scream?

I'd like to see all 200 + of you take my little poll to the right.  How old do you think Keira will be at referral?

Come on, it's anonymous and it's easy and requires only a slight movement of your wrist and your mouse, and a click.  (In the sidebar to the right, second one down)

Come on...move over there and humor me...I'd do it for you! (insert shameless guilt trip)

Also, sorry about the previous post.  AB said it was EPIC.  He actually used that word.  Said it was more of a short story.

Ahem.

Sorry.

I guess I'm just writing those posts for the people stuck at work with nothing but their computers and blogs to entertain them and help pass the time.

For the rest of you who had to skim it to make it through, I offer my hearty apologies...

Now vote! (please and thank you)  I'll post the results in a week.





9 comments :

Kayce said...

My hubby also thinks we will see referrals the week of the 16th as well. I'm just praying we have something before Thanksgiving! We're almost there Christie!!!

S.Wise said...

I voted! :) She's coming! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Betsy said...

I liked your epic post! And I love your blog. I'm up in Oregon (found you through an adoption stories website) and have enjoyed reading about your journey. I've wanted to adopt from China since I was in high school, and I'm still hoping it may happen some day. For now, though, I'll follow along and be so happy when you finally see Keira's face!

The Gang's Momma! said...

LOL - EPIC. Good word :) I like a man who uses words rarely found in daily conversation. And uses them well :)

LOL - never apologize for a post like that. It was epically amazing. :)

NiHao Nepal said...

I just voted!
By the way, your horse story had me crying with laughter! I actually read it out loud to my husband who laughed out loud! Thanks for the laugh! I am smiling right now picturing the whole scene! :-)

Annie said...

just one of your blog stalkers stopping by to say that I am so happy that your time is drawing near :)
and, yes, I voted.

Emily said...

So I did vote but, I knw nothing bout he adoption process and still don't even understand what LID is. All Iknow is you have been waiting for this little girl F-O-R-E-V-E-R! So it is an uneduacated guess. I can't wait to se her shining face! P.S. I'm a bad friend I didn't make it through the epic post. You lst me at cowboy. Love you

Young Creations said...

I say she will be 6 months. I simply can't wait to see her.

Cate said...

Matching has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!