March 7, 2009

Mid-week Diversions

One of the things I really enjoy doing is meeting AB for lunch during the workweek. It gives Quint and I a nice excursion outside and gives Anton a fun diversion in the middle of his hectic teaching schedule. It's just the lift we both need during the long weeks.

This time we decided to meet at a park near to AB's school for a picnic and playtime. It was a blast! The older Quint gets, the more confident and comfortable he becomes with his surroundings. We had a lovely lunch and even though it was quite windy - the weather was just over 80 degrees. What a treat in March!

I just love getting outside and playing. It's such a great way to pass the time (and wear the cute little toddler down) and we so enjoy being able to see AB mid-day - especially during this season of long hours and nightly rehearsals.

Enjoy your weekend!










3 comments :

Kim said...

Love the photos..
Looks like a great day..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs..

frogglet said...

What great fun and wonderful weather. Quint looks like he is really enjoying the playground equipment.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christie,
I have been a silent reader for a long time! I found your blog from Erin's blog. I love reading your thoughts. I think we have quite a bit in common. When you get a chance, email me your email address and then I will send you an email and better introduce myself. Just for starters, I have a little girl from China and we are doing paperwork for a boy in Nepal. I think we live close to you! Erin actually has met me and has notarized a document for our adoption (just so you know I am a real person and not a crazy internet stalker-ha!) Anyway, thanks again for your writing. I love your passion for adoption!
Jennifer
jennifer_stow@sbcglobal.net