December 17, 2008

Looking Back...

Quint's growing up too fast. And you know what - this is really start to bum me out a little. I just came across these pictures that I had from a trip to CA in Sept. (only three months ago) and Quint has changed so much since these pictures were taken. I can't even believe it... One of my oldest and dearest friends, Renee (who is pictured also) took the pictures and not only do I love them - I just find them to be so bittersweet. In three months I've gone from having a baby to a toddler. Don't believe me? It's crazy...but I'll post a video in the next day or so to prove it. Sob! Do ya feel me on this, mothers?







5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Cute is cute at any age. He will be the cutest toddler ever, Ms. Christie, just in time for you to have another baby girl. Each stage of his and her life will be cute and fun, until of course they start to talk back.........uh, I mean always cute, always! You haven't lost a baby you've gained a toddler, what fun! Now the real playing begins mom! What you have is really not a baby or toddler, but a beautiful little child that adores his mommy and daddy and is thankful to be warm and loved even if he doesn't know it yet. You have a beautiful family my dear. I love you all so much!
deany

Emy said...

I too have loved every age... but it goes by WAY TOO FAST. Just wait, one morning you'll wake up and your baby will be 7 YEARS OLD, like mine. What the???

Our Journey to Jadyn Nicole said...

These pictures are the best.

Eloise said...

Just wait. You will blink and then open your eyes and have a 17-year-old in your house! And you'll think to yourself, "Surely my son can't be 17. I'm not much older than that myself, am I?!" But he'll still be cute... just a little (ahem) less tolerant of motherly affection.

S.Wise said...

SOOO Cute!!