November 30, 2006

OMG


Hmph...

That's all that I or Mr. Frog have to say about this months referrals...

Every month it just seems to get bleaker and bleaker. Talk about being at the mercy of a clearly "broken" time clock. You know, I realize we're a tough group - but most people can only take so much bad news when it concerns something so important.

For those that don't follow - China has only matched families with a Log In Date up to September 8th, 2005. We were expecting them to match all the way to the end of September, which just puts this wait off even more. For every delay, we all wait longer and longer. Imagine my dear friend Dena's dismay when she realized she had missed the cut off by ONE day...

The least they could have done was give us something to celebrate this month! It's Christmas after all, Uncle Scrooge!

Meanwhile, I would be remiss not to mention those precious few who have come before us and finally are getting their referrals - so to you Congratulations and I truly am happy for you and so glad your journey is finally nearing it's end.

For the rest of us sitting around watching the ground crack for months on end, I 'll just say...

Hmph!

1 comment :

Kelley said...

Hmph! Yup, I agree! It's just wrong, WRONG I tell you! I'm about ready to head to Beijing for some CCAA shaking up...like they would listen to me or like I would even make it through the front door! It's a nice fantasy...