April 12, 2012

30 Days of Spring Cleaning–Tubs, Tubs, everywhere tubs…

So my entryway looks like “Attack of the Tubs” and there’s no end in sight, because frankly I can’t bear the thought of purging a single thing from inside any of them.  Baby clothes…x9 tubs.  What?  Is that so wrong? 

I know, I know...you can't take it with you!  But you could give it to a younger sibling.  Ahem.

Moving on!

Have a great post brewing about our boy…and in case you forgot what they look like since I’m so bad at posting…here’s deliciousness…melt my stinkin’ heart already!  Look at those faces – all three of them!

IMG_9841

Meanwhile?  Check out these two gals who are Spring Cleaning away this month and taking it one day at a time, just like yours truly.  Hey, this project isn’t for the faint of heart…gotta give it up for anyone crazy enough to do it with us!


If you’re blogging about it, let me know!  I’d love to link over to you so others can follow along!

Is it Friday?

1 comment :

liasmomma said...

I had the same thing with giving away my girl's clothees the first time! But truly it does get easier as you go. And I have had the joy of knowing I've been able to help out people who really needed some good stuff. That being said, sometimes I do feel a twinge of sadness seeing a particular dress go. I would love to adopt one more but with things being the way they are with China, that's just not going to happen. Plus my husband says two girls are enough drama for him :-)

You can do it! Find a good organization like a Crisis Pregnancy Group to gift your clothes to and you'll get a tax write off as well :-)

Trish