August 27, 2012

Back to School

I'm ready for Fall...let's just put that out there...I'm ready for cooler weather, spiced candles, blankets on the couch, and harvesty (not a word, but I'm making it one for the purposes of this post) stuff around my house.  It makes me happy and feel comfort...and I could use that!  How bout' you?

Also, I could not let today pass without showing off my babies!  Happy First Day Back to School, Mister Q!  



It's going to be the Holiday Season, friends...in a blink.  And it feels like we were just here doing the holidays together like yesterday, but apparently time is flying and I am aging and it's time to think about Halloween costumes and where we're going to spend Thanksgiving.  Not sure how that happened?  I just know that come September - it's all a downhill slide...

I'm ready(ish).  Gulp.

Maybe I'll even blog more now that our insane summer is over?  Maybe...

That might be nice...

xo


3 comments :

Wendy in OH said...

THAT would be awesome!

Anne said...

Cuties!

Brandi said...

Nice to see you back! Love the pics of your little sweeties. Oh, and yes...I'm ready for fall, too!